The WordPress.com 2013 annual report for this blog showed that over 5,000 readers visited Peaks Island Press this year.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013.
- 1 Eleanor Morse: Coming Home to Writing July 2010
- 2 White Dog Fell from the Sky: Eleanor Morse January 2013
- 3 Love from “the Rock”: Peaks Island Reading and Silent Auction to Benefit Longfellow Books February 2013
- 4 Peaks Island author, educator, and scholar Laima Vince offers Creative Writing Workshop June 2013
- 5 Twain Braden: The Complete Guide to Sailing & Seamanship May 2013
Peaks Island Press readers came from 66 countries in all! Most visitors came from The United States and Canada with The United Kingdom not far behind. May your 2014 be full of many fine words, whether you are reading them or writing them!