With this record-breaking cold and the impending snowstorm, I hope you are slowing down and taking the time to read.
As I wish you a healthy and happy 2018 (and publicly commit myself to more frequent blogging in the new year, yes, really, I promise), I share the most-read articles on Peaks Island Press in 2017, in case you missed them:
- Beth Rand’s “ABC Gulls”
- A Reading from the Memoir about the Uterus and the American Dream: Mira Ptacin
- Soaking Pages in Salt: Behind the Scenes of Writing About the Bagheera
And if you haven’t seen the top clicks of 2016, these are still a good read, too:
- My Affair with Henry and the Photo Shoot that Followed
- Mira Ptacin: 3 Tips for Busy Mothers Who Write
- Making the Bed One More Time: From an Official Empty Nester
Patricia Erikson blogs about Maine, travel, and writing from a vibrant, literary community perched on Peaks Island, two miles off the coast of the beautiful and award-winning city of Portland, Maine. If you haven’t already, follow Patricia on Instagram at @seashorewrite or subscribe to Peaks Island Press in the upper right corner at http://www.peaksislandpress.com
Categories: Authors, Peaks Island Press
Thank you, Patricia, for your lively, touching, wonderful pieces this year and every year.
Encouragement from you means everything, Eleanor 🙂